1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

“Wheat Belly”, “gluten = glutton” help please!!

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by emeza160, Feb 11, 2019.

1. emeza160

emeza160 New Member

First of all if I did not post this correctly, please forgive me. Guide me in the right direction and i can Re post in the correct category.

I cannot remember for the life of me, a certain episode of the podcast. Carlwoods guest talks about the negative affects of wheat and gluten, calling it “wheat belly”, and also the play on words that “gluten = glutton”. I know i can google wheat belly and buy the book, but i really want to listen to the episode again, and let my mom listen to it as there is no way in hell she would read a book about it. Recently my mom and sister have been diagnosed with sciliac disease and i beleive The Carlwood and his guest might just be able to keep mom interested enough to learn something.

2. rani

rani Well-Known Member

3. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

Was it the woman who talked in rhymes, poetic language.
    And linked words together?

4. emeza160

emeza160 New Member

No, im pretty sure it is a gentleman that was interviewed. Which episode is that? I will listen to it and see. Thank you

5. emeza160

emeza160 New Member

6. rani

rani Well-Known Member