1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Moving day overseas. Life is a mystery. Shalom everyone.
    1. shamangineer
      shamangineer
      Good luck on your travels.
      Aug 21, 2019 at 1:55 AM
  2. shamangineer
    shamangineer pabaracus
    One more book that is a good primer is Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson.
    1. 1 person likes this.
  3. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Saw Nassim Haramein's name. Jizzed in my pants.
  4. sirujux
    sirujux
    we are tying to save jesus! maybe because im down with fucked up shit. putting people on crosses ha
  5. burnitdown
    burnitdown
    Our peacemaker became your Jesus. The difference is you killed him amd we accepted his message. How's that for controversy
  6. sirujux
    sirujux
    I love video games but they are only fun to play if you know people that game and you can talk about them.
  7. enjoypolo
  8. candertek
    candertek
    I have a "mildly" obsessive personality with a profound curiosity for the strange and unusual.
  9. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Looks like the speed on this website is blazing fast since update!
    1. burnitdown likes this.
  10. joshandrew311
    joshandrew311
    Why can’t I find the podcast in the apple podcast store anymore. When I share episodes with friends they can’t pull it up.
  11. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    US propaganda is off the charts lately. From domestic false flags to foreign meddling, better be off the waves and take in nature. Shalom
  12. burnitdown
    burnitdown
    This is a lifestyle that requires the intake of information daily!
  13. sirujux
    sirujux
  14. pabaracus
    pabaracus shamangineer
    Hi. I've started listening to your series of appearances on THC. Would you have any recommended resources to begin learning about Ether? I have essentially no understanding of physics so I'm not sure where to start and having difficulty following what I've heard so far. Thanks.
    1. candertek likes this.
    2. shamangineer
      shamangineer
      Hrmm, a tabula rasa. Lost Science by Gerry Vasilatos is a pretty good place to start. James Demeo's Heretic's Handbook. The Cosmic Pulse of Life by Trevor James Constable is also pretty good starting material.
      Aug 7, 2019
      pabaracus likes this.
    3. shamangineer
    4. pabaracus
      pabaracus
      Awesome, thanks a lot!
      Aug 7, 2019
      1 person likes this.
  15. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    So many false flags. Buyers beware.
  16. sirujux
    sirujux
    I just realized how dumb my drunk posts were in the past. good thing theres not a bunch of people here.
    1. 1 person likes this.
  17. sirujux
    sirujux
    cool it works
  18. sirujux
    sirujux
    I tried everything and cant get the subscription to work
    1. enjoypolo
      enjoypolo
      I’m assuming you tried resetting your password? Seen some folks who accidentally had their payments blocked affect their THC subscription too. If all fails, maybe hit up Greg by email ;)
      Aug 2, 2019
  19. dwrex
  20. sirujux
    sirujux
    funny i said i was going to have two beers then i drank two six packs. I'm dumb
  • About Us

The Higherside Chats Plus forums are a place for like-minded individuals and fans of the show to share and discuss all-things-alternative. By becoming a paid subscriber to The Higherside Chats Plus, even for just one month, you will receive a lifetime membership to these here forums.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Subscribe to THC+!

If you like the first hour of The Higherside Chats, you'll definitely love hearing the full two hour episodes. Join today for access to the complete THC+ archives and unlock the freedom to participate in these forums.

Become a member!