1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. eljay23
    eljay23
    1. jpb322
      jpb322
      that's out-fucking-standing! Great morning music when kicking some serious ass for the day is in order!
      Jan 18, 2018 at 6:05 PM
  2. eljay23
    eljay23
    Mind has expanded so much it hurts. ....or maybe it’s just the tequila.
  3. devoutagnostic
    devoutagnostic
    Not Positive is Not Negative.
  4. general urko
    general urko
    2018, here we go again..............
  5. allitiz
    allitiz
  6. innerverse
    innerverse
    Stoked to be on the THC forums. I've learned a lot from your show Greg, so big thanks for all the work you do!
  7. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Happy New Year everyone. It's been a heck of transformative year, and looking onwards for even more!❣️
    1. innerverse likes this.
  8. phekinefru
    phekinefru
    Antarctic Mental Explorer
  9. trintdaddy
    trintdaddy
    i hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your friends & families. if not, enjoy your alone time. it is of extremely significant value.
  10. enjoypolo
  11. alexandravw
    alexandravw
    Merry Xmas to me with three months of THC. Homies in CA blaze one for me in 2018!
  12. truthlegacy
    truthlegacy
    Glad to be a member - Greg rocks!
  13. gnomemansland
    gnomemansland
    save the humans
  14. donnyroy
    donnyroy
    I fucking love imagine dragons thunder! Great cover!!!!! BUNKER!
    1. 1 person likes this.
    2. trintdaddy
      trintdaddy
      i agree. i saw a bad ass live version on yt.

in the official video, there's a bunch of "demons"... i think that goes along perfectly with the lyrical intent. he sings "i was lighting before the thunder.."... think of the Bible verse, "I saw lucifer fall as a lightning bolt from heaven" bam!
      Dec 11, 2017
      1 person likes this.
  15. edwardbates
    edwardbates
    Questioning mind...but don't go questioning mine!! I'm retarded...
  16. prof_skmfq
    prof_skmfq
    Damn glad to be here!
  17. bbow73
    bbow73
    total noob
  18. joswald24
    joswald24
    I'm out here in beautiful Ohio. Not far from Wright-Patt air force base. Anyone know much about Roswell findings residing there current day?
    1. prof_skmfq and innerverse like this.
    2. prof_skmfq
      prof_skmfq
      My dad worked there in the 70s. Aero-space engineer. The only thing I can get out of him is that there were "some really exotic aircraft"
      Jan 18, 2018 at 12:22 AM
  19. donnyroy
    donnyroy
    It says I’m a new member but I’m not. I’ve been a plus member for 3 years now. Haha
    1. innerverse and (deleted member) like this.
  20. chromeogre
    chromeogre
    I've got a few Audible credits to spend. Just finished Economic Hitman and Project Chamilio. Anybody got similar suggestions?
    1. trintdaddy
      trintdaddy
      chamilio is one of my favorite books of all time. Guffey is a sick writer a la hunter thompaon
      Dec 11, 2017
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Buy us a beer!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate to us!