1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. general urko
  2. nickzeptepi
    nickzeptepi
    The path of the fool and the hero's journey take you to the same place
  3. appl3zfuentes
    appl3zfuentes
    How do I use this thing!!!
  4. ufouria
    ufouria
    Can you please update your fans homie? I'm cool with contributing to your cause, but please allow me to experience what have invested in.
  5. bstank
    bstank
    Can't login to site, tried to email but is sayin no such user, app is shot. Wtf is happenin?
    1. 1 person likes this.
  6. general urko
    general urko
    "Valley of the Gods" off road trail in Utah was disappointing. Hot, bumpy, and I didn't see one God!
  7. medion039
    medion039
    Investimigating
  8. asterydthewitch
    asterydthewitch
    Jonesing for some intellectual, conspratorial, high weirdness today. I love my new job at SHM but I'm bored as hell
  9. general urko
    general urko
    Will soon be traveling "Valley of the Gods" , other off road trails in Utah. I have thoughts trip will have "implications". Just a feeling.
  10. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  11. general urko
    general urko
    I have LOVED Pink Floyd for over 40 years. But now, I realize Roger Waters is a giant Douchebag.
    1. 1 person likes this.
  12. sacroff
    sacroff
    Newbie...
    1. TheCarlwood
      TheCarlwood
      No worries, welcome!
      Jun 9, 2017
      sacroff likes this.
    2. sacroff
      sacroff
      Thanks, it's great to be here as a plus member finally. Enjoying the extra hour already!
      Jun 9, 2017
  13. sacroff
    sacroff
    Lost my first 3 posts....
  14. sirnicolbolas
    sirnicolbolas
    "Everything is the light" - Nicola Tesla
  15. general urko
    general urko
    I may be reading between the lines here, and I may be wrong, but I think the mainstream media isn't completely on board with Trumps agenda.
    1. 1 person likes this.
  16. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  17. enjoypolo
  18. general urko
    general urko
    If this is all a simulation, how come I haven't leveled up yet?
    1. 1 person likes this.
  19. enjoypolo
  20. asterydthewitch
    asterydthewitch
    Recently freed from the bondage of cubicle slavery... Now what?
    1. 1 person likes this.
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Buy us a beer!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate to us!