1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    We're literally living a shadow WW3 as we speak. Be safe
  2. sirujux
    sirujux
    i was halfway through the joint session video and i left for 15 min then came back and the video is now gone.
  3. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Joint session at 7PM pacific tonight ;)
  4. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Lots of snake synchronicities lately..!
  5. zombie_assassin
    zombie_assassin
    A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance
  6. sirujux
    sirujux
    well thearth is hallow, africa you are closer to our hart..
  7. sirujux
    sirujux
  8. sirujux
    sirujux
  9. enjoypolo
  10. jack_daft
    jack_daft
    Social distancing and face masks? Bring it, I’ll save money on deodorant and tooth paste.
  11. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Wrote a review of Surveillance Valley, you can also find the book there (under Gaian Library section): https://bit.ly/2WyVmw5
  12. beppie2525
    beppie2525 3slinger
    Hi there. I saw your post and also live just North of Raleigh. Wake Forest, actually. Nice to see another higher sider in my midst!
  13. enjoypolo
  14. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  15. sofahkingfoxy
    sofahkingfoxy
    In solitary confinement. Send cheeseburgers and fries.
  16. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Hoping for something big to happen this week #fingerscrossed #goodfriday
  17. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  18. cilla
    cilla
    Buriel is barbaric. This sick practice is how and why we are reincarnated over and over, trapped "doing time".
  19. sirujux
    sirujux
    that city would be good though with our power grid getting old. just have a free energy generator in the middle, have lots of gardens too.
  20. sirujux
    sirujux
    wasted $150, no one can make my city 3d. shit is hard af to do.
  • About Us

The Higherside Chats Plus forums are a place for like-minded individuals and fans of the show to share and discuss all-things-alternative. By becoming a paid subscriber to The Higherside Chats Plus, even for just one month, you will receive a lifetime membership to these here forums.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Subscribe to THC+!

If you like the first hour of The Higherside Chats, you'll definitely love hearing the full two hour episodes. Join today for access to the complete THC+ archives and unlock the freedom to participate in these forums.

Become a member!