1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. sirujux
    sirujux
    nice to be back home, almost lost my sanity with family on the helladay
  2. enjoypolo
  3. enjoypolo
  4. gotukola
    gotukola
    Please share info on Samoa- good reports and intel
  5. sirujux
    sirujux
    our solar system is in a bubble with less dense water. the planets need to be connected for astrology to work. even dead planets work.
  6. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    What crazy times we live in. Anytime now, I expect something big happening.
  7. sirujux
    sirujux
    how big the fucking box is on our box
  8. sirujux
    sirujux
    stuck in the mud. cant go against chad in the flat earth.
  9. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    1. sirujux likes this.
  10. videoisdead
    videoisdead enjoypolo
    Hey! First time posting! I made a short doc about the Storm Area 51 event. I took Medium format photography and video interviews. Please watch!
    I made a sweet short doc about the Storm Area 51 Event and medium format photography.
    Check it out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuEme-Goy8
    1. 1 person likes this.
  11. sirujux
    sirujux
  12. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  13. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Today marks French Yellow Vest's 1-yr anniversary. Things are gonna get rough. Namaste
  14. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  15. enjoypolo
  16. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  17. sirujux
    sirujux
    I just rememberd last night I had a dream of this real cute girl was talking in clicking sounds, she was teaching swimming lessens to us.
    1. 1 person likes this.
  18. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
    Zoroastrianism by Mary Boyce. Potent reading.
  19. enjoypolo
    enjoypolo
  20. sirujux
    sirujux
    all my neighbors found out about the water the hard way too
    1. enjoypolo
      enjoypolo
      That’s messed up bro. It should be looked into it. Chinatown movie type scenario..?
      Nov 1, 2019
  • About Us

The Higherside Chats Plus forums are a place for like-minded individuals and fans of the show to share and discuss all-things-alternative. By becoming a paid subscriber to The Higherside Chats Plus, even for just one month, you will receive a lifetime membership to these here forums.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Subscribe to THC+!

If you like the first hour of The Higherside Chats, you'll definitely love hearing the full two hour episodes. Join today for access to the complete THC+ archives and unlock the freedom to participate in these forums.

Become a member!